.@

Saturday 17 October 2015

NWA ADA UNUBI

Come with me to Unubi
My friend
To my homeland and see.
From thé top of Anambra
Set her héritage to thé source
Of true damels

Thou has ravished strength in
Riches, my friend.
Thou has ravished time running
After thé daughters of unknow in
Thé strange lands

Come with me to Unubi Okweagu
My friend
Leave this strange land and come
With me to see her daughters in
Colours
From différent lands they come
To seek her beauty
How fair is thy love, how sweet is
Thy love to wine nwa ada
Thy ointment smell more like roses
Thy lips and thy beauty, my friend
Can't hold back again.

Hold him just once and tommorow
Hé will côme to marry you
Hé Saïd you sweet him like honeycomb
Marry him cause you are more precious
Than i to him.
Nwa ada you are beautiful and i know

1 comment:

"Must watch video" Benefits of Soursop

Practitioners of herbal medicine use soursop fruit and graviola tree leaves to treat stomach ailments, fever, parasitic infections, hypert...