.@

Wednesday 28 October 2015

AFRICAN STOLEN PLAY.

Much people have seen
The much in things I play with
Those dust I gathered and pour
Over myself and steps I dance
To the beat of life.
They ve seen all these and still
Held back the truth of myself
From me.

Many archaeologists have unveil
The much in things I play with
Those dust I gathered and cry
Over them as much I loved had
Gone beneath and sounds I made
To the pain I cried for.
They ve seen all fact and still
Held back the stories of myself
From me.

Many white missionaries have pictured
The much in me as I play with
Those dust I gathered and called gods
Over the mysteries I see that have
Gone silent as I pleased the ancestor
To the fact it appeased.
They ve seen all mysterious bliss
And still held back the faith of my
Father's from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Must watch video" Benefits of Soursop

Practitioners of herbal medicine use soursop fruit and graviola tree leaves to treat stomach ailments, fever, parasitic infections, hypert...