.@

Wednesday 14 October 2015

EKEOMA MY LOVE

Ekeoma, though I ve called
you a village girl, for
all I saw before
Was not visible till
I meet with your sweet
Mind.
Ekeoma my love where
Can i find you my darling
I ve searched round the
Globe for you.
Not knowing you are
Not from the world I came
To search
In dream I saw you again
And you told me you had
Lived before my existence
Ekeoma so you were only
Coexisting in my head till
I found your portraits in
The collection of pictures
From 60's.
Now I ve made fell inlove
To the natural things I never
Found in our 21st century maidens
You I love Ekeoma.
Wish I could bend the time to be
With you my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Must watch video" Benefits of Soursop

Practitioners of herbal medicine use soursop fruit and graviola tree leaves to treat stomach ailments, fever, parasitic infections, hypert...